Saturday, January 31, 2015

Hello and Welcome!

Well, hello! Thank you for stopping by my blog, The Moose's Tartan. I'm Jamey, and this is my first blog, so please be patient with my bumbling around until I get my "blogging" legs under me.  If you have some time, pull up a chair, get comfy, and let's get to know each other. If you're running short on time, be sure to come by for a visit when time isn't an issue.

My blog's title, The Moose's Tartan, is something I've played with for a while.  I have a bit of a moose obsession, and an affinity for plaid, hence the name.  It's totally unrelated to what my blog is, but it's fun and quirky, kind of like me!

As I set out into the blogging world, I'll be introducing you to family and friends and our lives as I navigate the adventures of life at 45.  I'm a wife, a mom, a step-mom, a sister, an aunt, a daughter, and a daughter-in-law.  I love DIY projects, I'm a Pinterest fanatic, I love football, hunting, reading, camping, traveling,taking pictures, kayaking, and the list could go on and on forever. My Pandora radio stations are all over the place, and cover many genres.  I would say that I'm well-rounded. Yeah, I would say that and agree with it.

Now that we've met, I have a question: Seattle or New England, or do you care?

Until next time,

Jamey




No comments:

Post a Comment